[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jeroen Visser" <monowall at forty dash two dot nl>
 To:  Robert Rich <rrich at gstisecurity dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] possibility of sniffing from m0n0 (WRAP)?
 Date:  Thu, 27 Apr 2006 21:18:02 +0200
Hi,

Recently I had the same problem. Fiddling around with the MTU size on the wan
interface fixed it for me. It was another site though.

Capturing on the m0n0wall itself is not possible as far as I know. Setting up
rules to monitor connections in the log is as far a m0n0wall goes. Remember to set
up a syslog box somewhere, be prepared for quite a lot of loglines. ;-)

Gr,
Jeroen.

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:53:25 -0400, Robert Rich wrote