[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Robert Rich <rrich at gstisecurity dot com>
 To:  Jeroen Visser <monowall at forty dash two dot nl>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] possibility of sniffing from m0n0 (WRAP)?
 Date:  Fri, 28 Apr 2006 06:29:40 -0400
Thanks for the info Jeroen!  I had been guessing that it might be an MTU
issue, it behaves like the typical path mtu discovery vs. icmp blockage
issue.

Do you recall what you ultimately did to the MTU?  The field is empty on
the inteface now, indicating 1500 bytes (i'm on an Ethernet cable modem).

Thanks!!!

Bob