[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Marascalchi_Zenun?= <andre dot zenun at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall setup with iso image
 Date:  Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:54:32 -0300
Hello, well I have setup the client computer properly! In my m0n0wall I
configure the IP 192.168.3.1/24 and in my computer I have setup
192.168.3.10/24. I have also tried in the net 192.168.1.0/24, that is
the default of m0n0wall, but I have no access to it. I also tried to use
DHCP because by default, m0n0wall is a DHCP server!

In the console menu have the option 1 that identify the network cards,
there I have "setup" the two network cards of the m0n0wall pc. I don't
know if this will help, but it identify my network cards as this "LAN
--> fxp0" and "wan --> ste0".

In my tests always my network card was showing activity, as well the
m0n0wall computer.

Any other ideas? Thanks! ;)

Thanks!!

Chris Buechler escreveu:

>> I can access the console of m0n0wall without problem, and when I try to
>> setup the interfaces I can see that m0n0wall is able to detect the
>> interfaces using the auto-detect function.
>>
>> The problem is that I'm not able to access the webGUI or ping it after I
>> detect and setup the LAN ip address!
>>

> Is the IP of the client setup properly (within the same subnet)?  Do
> you have link light on m0n0wall?  Are you sure the interfaces are
> assigned properly?
>
> -Chris

andre dot zenun at gmail dot com