[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Don Munyak" <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Netgate m0n0-to-m0n0 1.2b7 OpenVPN
 Date:  Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:50:29 -0400
I recently purchased a pair of Netgate m1n1wall units. They came
preloaded with ver 1.2b7 with OpenVPN. I am interested in some
feedback from users who have implemented OpenVPN with this version.

I need to create a secure tunnel between two office. I have setup
IPSEC with two soekris boxes and it works pretty well. no hiccups yet.

In your opinion, should I expect any issues with OpneVPN between to
m0n0wall units, or should I just stick with IPSEC ? I am a little
hesitant because these two offices are 1.5 hours away.

Thanks

~ Don