[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Padraigh Holohan" <padraigh at premierbb dot ie>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  No Upload speed with new Monowall installation
 Date:  Sat, 29 Apr 2006 10:34:12 +0100
i have just set up my first Monowall installation. I have this board between my dsl modem and my
wireless router. Before I installed the Monowall, my download speed was 2.5bmit and upload was
250-300kbps. Now after installing the Monowall board my download is only 1.27mbit and I have no
upload. I have only set up the monowall step by step as described on the website. I have also used
the magic traffic shaper to manage the p2p traffic. What could be wrong?