[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alberto Moreno" <portsbsd at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Monowall and Firebox III Problems BTX Halted...?
 Date:  Sun, 30 Apr 2006 02:09:23 -0700
Hi people. i was reading the doc about m0n0wall and the Firebox II, trying
to setup m0n0wll on one Firebox III 700, went the system boots error:

BTX Halted all the screen, always need to shutdown the device.

  I have the HD->CF adapter
  Download the generic-pc-1.21.img and put on my 64MB CF card.
  Install the adapter+memory.

  Turn On the device, went to my BIOS settings just to check, change the
first boot device to C, HD detection AUTO, save the BIOS, and...BTX halted.
  Them, i back to my BIOS, change the HD detection to user 32MB, save BIOS
and...BTX halted.

   The BIOS dosent have any special settings is very simple.

   Does anyone using m0n0wall on this device...?

Firebox III 700

   I download the wrong file...?