[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "RP Smith" <rpsmith at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] CD Boot Problem - SOLVED
 Date:  Mon, 01 May 2006 23:43:01 -0500
----Original Message Follows----

From: Tortise <tortise at paradise dot net dot nz>

For anyone interested, I got an Addonics CF card, (model ADIDECF) used the
PCI version (comes with 3.5" and PCI options) and plugged
it in and it worked right up first time.  Other more sophisticated PC card
sockets did not work.  I had an old 16M CF card, which is
seems fine.

Thanks for advice.  I like using CF Memory but the adapter I normally use
takes some time to mount.  I like the PC slot mounting on the Addonics
adapter.

Roy...