[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lloyd Palfrey" <lloyd at wsufftrust dot org dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Captive Portal Help
 Date:  Tue, 2 May 2006 15:17:08 +0100
Hello, I'm trying to enable the captive portal using Radius authentication
and Auto Radius MAC authentication. I'm using Microsoft IAS for the radius
server.

I'm a little unsure of what the "Portal Page Contents" should consist of for
this setup. I wouldn't want a username/password box because its done
automatically(?). I'm also unsure of the protocol settings for IAS. Does
anyone use IAS for there radius server in conjunction with m0n0wall? I'd
love to know what your setup is.

Any help gratefully accepted

- Lloyd

Disclaimer - May 2, 2006
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute,
copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and might not represent those of West Suffolk Hospital. Warning: Although we've has taken
reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.