[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Marascalchi_Zenun?= <andre dot zenun at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0wall and bandwidth control
 Date:  Tue, 02 May 2006 11:47:41 -0300
Hello!!

I have my m0n0wall finally working fine! I have it working using
FreeRADIUS + MySQL.
Now I was wondering if it's possible to control the bandwidth of the
users that are behind m0n0wall using RADIUS messages!

I have search in google and I found that with ChilliSpot is possible
specify this with some parameters in RADIUS (WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up and
WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down) that're described in the RFC 2548.

I would like to know if is possible to do this or if the only way is
configuring the Traffic Shaper in the web interface for each user
registered in the RADIUS database?

I'll be very grateful with any help!!

Thanks for you all!

--