[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  scott dot k at facilitywiz dot com (Scott Karch)
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Question re static IPs and DHCP
 Date:  Tue, 2 May 2006 10:39:40 -0500
We have a full C class subnet for our growing server farm. Is there a way to
allow the servers to have their static IP ( 64.x.x.x )  inside the network
AND have m0n0wall serve up 192.168.x.x dhcp within the same network segment?

If not, any ideas? I've been experimenting and can't seem to get it to work.
Firewall settings? ARP? I guess I understand less than I thought about this.