[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  scott dot k at facilitywiz dot com (Scott Karch)
 To:  "'Chris Buechler'" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: FW: [m0n0wall] Question re static IPs and DHCP
 Date:  Wed, 3 May 2006 11:54:06 -0500
Chris, Thank you VERY much for your help, that answers that very well.

Unfortunately, now I see another problem. We just got a second T1 we'll be
using BGP to share the C Subnet. A C class subnet is the smallest subnet you
can use BGP with. Any thoughts on getting this working. Get a /30 from each
ISP for each T1 and use 2 m0n0walls.. one for each T1?

I have a Tasman router that supports 2 T1s and has 2 ethernet ports. Each T1
can probably be routed through it's own Ethernet jack.

Anyone like to make some extra money helping to configure a Tasman Router?