[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Marascalchi_Zenun?= <andre dot zenun at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  weird problem!
 Date:  Wed, 03 May 2006 14:50:31 -0300
Hello folks! I have a weird problem!

When I'm bihind m0n0wall firewall I can't browse for example
www.google.com, www.uol.com.br! And if I just plug my ethernet cable in
my LAN I i'm able to access all the sites! Without problem! The
interface WAN of m0n0wall is connected in my LAN!

I don't know what this could be! Looking at ethereal I can see that when
I try to browse this sites I don't have a response of the server! I just
have SYN packet and never an ACK packet from the remote server! But when
I try to browse any other domain, for example www.terra.com.br, I can
access without problem!

Any idea about this?? I'm doing some miss configuration in m0n0wall?? I
don't have any firewall rules!

Thanks!

--

andre dot zenun at gmail dot com