[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Marascalchi_Zenun?= <andre dot zenun at gmail dot com>
 To:  Thomas Bianco <TBianco at informs dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] weird problem!
 Date:  Wed, 03 May 2006 15:02:08 -0300
Well I have one rule for allow the traffic from the LAN and one allowing
all traffic from the WAN because the PC that I'm using to configure
m0n0wall is located in the WAN side.

As I said, I'm not able to browse some sites! And this is very weird!! I
have never seen a problem like this one before! :p

Any ideas?!?

--

andre dot zenun at gmail dot com

Tel: +55 48 9115-5569