[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Marascalchi_Zenun?= <andre dot zenun at gmail dot com>
 To:  "C. Andrew Zook" <andrewzook at pdqlocks dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] weird problem!
 Date:  Wed, 03 May 2006 15:26:27 -0300
Well folks, what I have here're a test topology. I'm using m0n0wall with
PLC equipments (Powerline Communications).
I would like to m0n0wall work with VLANs, and the LAN interface was
configured like this, using vlan. And I don't know why now that I
disabled VLANs I can access this web sites!

But is weird, because I can access this sites when I connect the
computer directly to the switch! And when connected in the PLC modem I
don't access this web sites! But just those web sites! And just when the
LAN interface of m0n0wall have VLAN. Without VLAN works fine! :s

Any tip about why this is happening?

C. Andrew Zook escreveu:
> Do you have a LAN link light on the interface? Should you be using a
> crossover cable?
>
> Andy

andre dot zenun at gmail dot com