[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, "Jonathan Karras" <jkarras at karras dot net>, "Lloyd Palfrey" <lloyd at wsufftrust dot org dot uk>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall-dev] Radius Mac Authentication failure with IAS
 Date:  Wed, 3 May 2006 22:20:36 +0200
IAS

> Expect this to be incorporated in one of the new m0n0wall releases.
>
> J.

This is the output of the new function:

php -f mac.php:

Original mac: 00:FF:86:79:61:EC

singledash: 00FF86-7961EC
dashed: 00-FF-86-79-61-EC
doubleperiod: 00FF.8679.61EC
colon: 00:FF:86:79:61:EC

I personally think the chosen style should be used in all data send by
the system and not only by the radius mac authentication.

Any thoughts about this idea?

J.