[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mark Wass <mark dot wass at market dash analyst dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] SMTP and NAT
 Date:  Thu, 04 May 2006 11:30:37 +1000
Hi Chris

My mono WAN has an IP of 203.xxx.xxx.aaa (public IP) this is the IP that
the NAT to port 25 is done on)

My DMZ has public IP's of 203.xxx.xxx.bbb (these are public IP's)

My new mail server is on the DMZ at IP 203.xxx.xxx.bb1 (this is a public IP)

I have a NAT rule on the WAN interface pointing to port 25 at
192.168.1.xxx (and of course a NAT rule for that)

All I want is when someone send email to the domain at 203.xxx.xxx.bb1
it should go to that mail server.

My overall goal is to have my current production mail server which is in
my LAN accept mail for it's domains and for the new mail server in the
DMZ to accept mail for its domain.

Why can't I have these two machines collecting mail?

Mark