[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mark Wass <mark dot wass at market dash analyst dot com>
 To:  Mark Wass <mark dot wass at market dash analyst dot com>
 Cc:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] SMTP and NAT
 Date:  Thu, 04 May 2006 11:44:02 +1000
Come to think of it I have a Web server in my DMZ on port 80 (on a
public IP) and a NAT rule to another mail server in my LAN on port 80. I
have since realised that I cannot access the web server on port 80 in my
DMZ at the public IP address from out side my monowall.

What do I do?

How can I allow web access to both these servers?