[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Paul Dugas <paul at dugas dot cc>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Win2k PPTP Client Config
 Date:  Thu, 04 May 2006 14:28:40 -0400
I've got the PPTP server going fine and have a number of WinXP users.  I
was just asked for notes applicable to setting up a Win2k client and
have been unable to find anything.  I don't even have a Win2k machine to
play with.

Are the WinXP notes in the m0n0wall manual applicable?  Should the
client work "out of the box" or will it require a patch or some other
addon from MS?

Thanks in advance for any pointers,

Paul
--
Paul Dugas, Computer Engineer                Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul at dugas dot cc        phone: 404-932-1355     522 Black Canyon Park