[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Paul Taylor <PaulTaylor at winn dash dixie dot com>
 To:  Paul Dugas <paul at dugas dot cc>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] External AP vs Internal card?
 Date:  Mon, 1 May 2006 10:14:58 -0400
While I'm not very familiar with the built-in WiFi support, I believe it's
limited to cards that are 802.11b, so the speed may be an issue.  We'd have
to move to FreeBSD 6 to get support for 802.11g (if my memory is correct).

I think using an off-the-shelf AP would probably be the best solution, in
terms of flexibility.  (That what I have done at home)

Paul