[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Arunas Vaitekunas <aras at fan dot lt>
 To:  Simon Buob <simon dot buob at lan dot ch>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: AW: [m0n0wall] Exchange Behind M0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 05 May 2006 15:37:34 +0300
Is default route on Exchaneg server goes throught m0n0wall router? Or
exchange uses another default gw?

Simon Buob wrote:
> I have some little more important Infos:
>

> If i connect from the LAN to the Exchange Server in the DMZ over the internal IP (10.1.2.3) i can
connect, but if i try to connect over a public IP, which is forwarded to the Server i het e timeout
but i see in the Firewall log that the request was forwarded to the Server but no answer :(

> Simon

dont see any answer from the Server...