[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Aaron Cherman" <aaronc at morad dot ab dot ca>
 To:  "'Monowall Email List'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  System Logs - dnsmasq[161]:reading /var/db/dhcpd.leases
 Date:  Fri, 5 May 2006 08:16:29 -0600
Just curious, this message fills up my system log.  If I read it right it is just saying that it
either wrote a DHCP entry or read one from it's leases file.  To me this message is not important.
Is there a way to disable this message so other message have a chance of staying in the log for more
than a day?  Even if it is not permanent (ie. comes back after a reboot) at least if I am able to
see other messages I may have a chance of catching a lock-up or some other problem.

Thanks.

Aaron