[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Brown <knightmb at knightmb dot dyndns dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] incorrect time
 Date:  Sat, 06 May 2006 19:46:29 -0500
Hi,
Hmm, I just noticed this too. The time on mine was way off, so I went
back into the m0n0wall setup, went into General Setup, verified that all
the time and time server settings were correct and just hit the save
button again.  When it was done, it had the right time again. If it
can't contact your internal time server, try the default external one
of  "pool.ntp.org" and see if that works instead.

Thanks,
Michael