[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tortise <tortise at paradise dot net dot nz>
 To:  Aaron Cherman <aaronc at morad dot ab dot ca>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, Holger Bauer <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Web GUI unlisted URL
 Date:  Sun, 07 May 2006 14:52:54 +1200
Many thanks, yes that's it, is it documented as I could not find it!

Kind regards
David Hingston

Chequers Software
New Zealand

Developers of Productivity Software
http://www.cheqsoft.com

The information in this email and in any attachment (s) is confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you are not the named addressee's) or if you receive this email in error then any
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.
Please notify the sender immediately by return email and then delete the message from your computer.
Thank you for your assistance.

...I think you are referring to the status.php page.