[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPP Help
 Date:  Sun, 7 May 2006 11:56:32 -0500
From: "Robert Dukes" <rbdukes at gmail dot com>

> Hello,
> I am real new at this stuff so please bare with me :)

Well, not that new.  You have posted the exact same message 3 times.  The
fact that no one has responded should tell you something about your
question.

> Ok I have a static ip coming into mono 85.113.211.83 on the wan port
> my lan is10.10.200.1 this network will be for my lan users.
> I also have a network of AP radios on 10.10.10.0 network

OK so far.

> I need to setup ppp to do the following:

What is PPP?  Point to Point Protocol can refer to many things, and it m0n0
it could be PPPoE or PPPtP, or perhaps something else.  You need to tell us
what.

> user come in from85.113.211.83 ip
> get a server ip of 192.168.100.1

Why? Is this a PPtP server address?  Why did you pick one outside your
scope?

> PPP Ip starting at 10.10.10.8

Now you are back in your scope?

> Can this be done if can someone give ot me step by step?
> I read the doc but I can't get it to work.
> Also please give me the firewall setting i need.

The reason I have not responded to the last requests for help, is that I
can't figure out what the heck you are doing.  First you need to define your
problem.  Posting your config.xml might help as well.

                        Lee