[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPP Help
 Date:  Sun, 7 May 2006 11:56:32 -0500
From: "Robert Dukes" <rbdukes at gmail dot com>

> Hello,
> I am real new at this stuff so please bare with me :)

Well, not that new.  You have posted the exact same message 3 times.  The
fact that no one has responded should tell you something about your

> Ok I have a static ip coming into mono on the wan port
> my lan is10.10.200.1 this network will be for my lan users.
> I also have a network of AP radios on network

OK so far.

> I need to setup ppp to do the following:

What is PPP?  Point to Point Protocol can refer to many things, and it m0n0
it could be PPPoE or PPPtP, or perhaps something else.  You need to tell us

> user come in from85.113.211.83 ip
> get a server ip of

Why? Is this a PPtP server address?  Why did you pick one outside your

> PPP Ip starting at

Now you are back in your scope?

> Can this be done if can someone give ot me step by step?
> I read the doc but I can't get it to work.
> Also please give me the firewall setting i need.

The reason I have not responded to the last requests for help, is that I
can't figure out what the heck you are doing.  First you need to define your
problem.  Posting your config.xml might help as well.