[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Marascalchi_Zenun?= <andre dot zenun at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0wall and router/nat devices!
 Date:  Mon, 08 May 2006 13:14:59 -0300
Hello folks!

I'm interested in use m0n0wall as a gateway in a network that will be
deployed soon! I'll have around 1000 users. I'm concerned because I have
made a test here and I was unable to use an router/nat device with
m0n0wall. With the router/nat I can't browse any site! Without this
router/nat the computer works fine and I can access the internet!

I have enable the captive portal and enabled the option "Disable MAC
filtering", but doesn't work also! I would like to know if there is any
possible configuration that allow the use of router/nat devices in the
network. Because in a network with 1000 users it's possible that some
one will share it's connection with a similar device!

Thanks you all!!

Regards,

--

andre dot zenun at gmail dot com