[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Don Munyak" <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPSEC Issues site-to-site ver 1.22
 Date:  Mon, 8 May 2006 14:34:24 -0400
IPSEC Issues site-to-site ver 1.22

I have ver 1.22 setup on two(2) netgate m1n1 wrap devices
I see from Diagnostic\IPSEC SAD/SPD, that the connections have been
successfully established.
However, I cannot connect from a remote site pc -to- the main site server.
I did notice that the ESP IPSEC rule was not auto-created, so I added
this rule for both sites.
I went one step further by remotely rebooting both routers. I still
cannot connect from the remote site, thru the tunnel, to the main
office server.
The Firewall States log does not show any traffic between offices, not
does it show an event for ESP.

I have another client setup with the same configuration except ver
1.21/soekris net4801. This site is functionaing properly.

How can I trouble shoot my issue.
I can remotely connect to all four routers in Firefox.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I don't understand what's going on.

Thanks

~Don