[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kristian Shaw" <monowall at wealdclose dot co dot uk>
 To:  "Grant Robinson" <jgrantr at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Public LAN IP's with WAN IP on a different subnet
 Date:  Mon, 8 May 2006 22:17:48 +0100
Hello,

I think it might be time to start sniffing the traffic on the wire on the
WAN side of the m0n0wall. Getting public IPs working when you have both WAN
and LAN subnets is normally very easy so something in my view something is
wonky with the routing to your m0n0wall.

Have you been able to do a traceroute from another host on the Internet to
confirm that the LAN IPs get routed as far as your WAN?

Kris.