[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  OT: Central logging of AIM
 Date:  Tue, 9 May 2006 11:16:15 -0500
I know this is a bit off topic, but the best computer people I know are on
this list! :-) So...

I have a client who uses AIM for business.  He needs to centrally log all
AIM conversations.  It is a small company (25 seats) so a $10,000 security
appliance is not a good solution.  Besides, it would replace m0n0wall, which
is performing very well.  All I need is an AIM proxy.  FOSS would be best,
but cheap is OK as well.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

                        Lee