[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Marascalchi_Zenun?= <andre dot zenun at gmail dot com>
 To:  Alex Neuman <alex at nkpanama dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] OT: Central logging of AIM
 Date:  Tue, 09 May 2006 14:26:43 -0300
Hello! I was searching on the web and I found this article here!

http://www.vivaolinux.com.br/artigos/verArtigo.php?codigo=1898&pagina=1

It uses the software IMHear + libpcap to sniff the MSN messenger
messages! :) ;)

Alex Neuman escreveu:

>> That's a pretty neat looking tool.  I'm don't even have the need to
>> run it,
>> yet I feel a little compelled to try it out.. :)
>>
>> Paul
>>
> Me too! I wonder if there's anything similar for Yahoo/MSN chat
> programs...

andre dot zenun at gmail dot com

Tel: +55 48 9115-5569

msn  ---------- andre dot zenun at ebaplc dot com