[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] OT: Central logging of AIM
 Date:  Tue, 9 May 2006 13:32:44 -0400
On 5/9/06, Alex Neuman <alex at nkpanama dot com> wrote:

> Me too! I wonder if there's anything similar for Yahoo/MSN chat programs...

For MSN, there's IMHear.  /usr/ports/security/IMHear in FreeBSD.  The
website now gives a 404, but it still compiles on FreeBSD.

As for Yahoo, I'm not sure.  I've never had a need to capture it on a
scale large enough to warrant using anything other than tcpdump'ing to
a pcap file.

There's all kinds of neat stuff under security in ports.  If you want
to blow a lot of time and see a lot of neat stuff, I'd recommend
browsing through them.  :)
http://www.freshports.org/security/

-Chris