[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brian McEntire" <brian dot mcentire at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Soekris WAN port link light but M0n0wall says interface down
 Date:  Tue, 9 May 2006 15:01:09 -0400
Just a thought: I'm guessing this is an autonegotiation issue. The other end
of the WAN cable plugs into a Linksys 10/100 half/full duplex hub which is
autonegotiating. It looks like it has some age to it, and the owner of that
switch says it is unmanaged.

Is there a way to force the LAN port to full duplex? I had to do this once
before with a different device and it worked.