[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Compaq DL320 NIC not supported
 Date:  Tue, 9 May 2006 18:00:49 -0400
On 5/9/06, Tech Terapies <tech at terapies dot org> wrote:
>  the same probles as install free bsd with this nic. I no remember if is
> possible change the irq on bios. Try.

I'd try messing with the BIOS as well.  First, make sure plug and play
OS, or any similar settings, are disabled.  Make sure you have the
latest BIOS revision.  Not sure what else to suggest, as I haven't a
clue what's in that particular BIOS.

As Lee said, that should be a stock Intel chipset, which work great.

-Chris