[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 
 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, <tech at terapies dot org>, "Wilfred E. Savery" <wilfred dot savery at innovadotnet dot com>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0 -> sonicwall
 Date:  Wed, 10 May 2006 12:10:08 +0200
http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/examplevpn-sonicwall.html

Holger

(I have a tunnel with a sonicwall running too without issues using this guide)

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Wilfred E. Savery [mailto:wilfred dot savery at innovadotnet dot com]
> Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 2:32 AM
> To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch; tech at terapies dot org
> Subject: RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0 -> sonicwall
> 
> 
> main...
> 
> in my case -- Cisco did not like the aggressive so it goes main
> but it's working very nice
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Tech Terapies [mailto:tech at terapies dot org] 
> Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 6:20 PM
> To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
> Subject: RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0 -> sonicwall
> 
>  main or agressive ?
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Wilfred E. Savery [mailto:wilfred dot savery at innovadotnet dot com]
> Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 1:31 AM
> To: tech at terapies dot org; m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
> Subject: RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0 -> sonicwall
> 
> I have just finished configuring m0n0 -> Cisco and I just 
> notice that if you
> follow normal procedure it works.
> 
> Just remember to set on both side everything the same for 
> each phase and I
> guess you won't get any prob. Just remember not to overlap...
> 
> Best regards
> 
> W.S:
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Tech Terapies [mailto:tech at terapies dot org]
> Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 5:25 PM
> To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
> Subject: [m0n0wall] m0n0 -> sonicwall
> 
> Any has configured a vpn tunnel between a m0n0 and a 
> sonicwall enhanced as
> 1260?
> 
> 
> 
> Jan Arbona
> __________________________________________
> 
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: m0n0wall dash unsubscribe at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
> For additional commands, e-mail: m0n0wall dash help at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
> 
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: m0n0wall dash unsubscribe at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
> For additional commands, e-mail: m0n0wall dash help at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: m0n0wall dash unsubscribe at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
> For additional commands, e-mail: m0n0wall dash help at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
> 
> 

____________
Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit