[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Nicolas GORALSKI" <nicolas dot goralski at fox dash services dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Mobile IPSEC VPN
 Date:  Wed, 10 May 2006 15:14:16 +0200 (CEST)
Hi all.

I'm using Monowall 1.22 and i've made a ipsec tunnel between 2 monowall
successfully but i need today to have a mobile ipsec access.

i've followed the faq with netgear prosafe vpn client and i can make
the vpn tunnel but i can't use it, i 've made some ping to
the lan interface of the monowall from my laptop ipsec client and nothing
reply.

On the monowall IPSEC status the connection is ready.

As somebody got a clue?

Regards