[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Don Munyak" <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC Issues site-to-site ver 1.22
 Date:  Wed, 10 May 2006 10:01:42 -0400
Manuel, Chris, or anyone else

Has anything changed with respect to IPSEC from 1.21 to 1.22 which
would create any problems setting up IPSEC site-to-site between two
m0n0walls?

I noticed from the change log... "added option to System: Advanced
page to allow IPsec/ESP-encrypted IP fragments to be passed (mkasper)"

What exactly can this do for me ??

~Don