[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris L." <bm underscore pro at yahoo dot co dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  NATed LAN with non NATed DMZ? Is this possible with monowall?
 Date:  Wed, 10 May 2006 17:18:57 +0100 (BST)
Hello ppl,

I have monowall with a NATed LAN that works just
perfect. However I want to setup a Linux web/mail
server that runs software firewall on it.

I want to assign two of the public IPs that I have to
that server.
Can I have DMZ with non NAT just for that server?

Also, if yes, will the NAT clients be able to access
the web/mail server using the public IP?

Thank you,