[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Nicolas GORALSKI <nicolas dot goralski at fox dash services dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Mobile IPSEC VPN
 Date:  Wed, 10 May 2006 23:08:09 +0200
> Just tried the IP, does not have any affect.
>
> Here are some good step by steps.  Maybe compare the config for Netgear
> equipment with the m0n0wall config to see if something clicks.
> http://www.thegreenbow.com/vpn_gateway.html

Ok so i've got some clues :))

i'm using a orange 3g/edge/gprs internet access.
They 've restricted the internet acces to users.

They've validated that cisco vpn works on udp 500 but not other products.

i've tried my vpn on a rtc access and everything works fine.
So i think that orange disallow esp.

I'm looking for another solution (no pptp it's not allowed :)) ) perhaps
ah instead of esp.

Has somebody had the same problem ??