[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Nicolas GORALSKI" <nicolas dot goralski at fox dash services dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Mobile IPSEC VPN
 Date:  Thu, 11 May 2006 11:10:31 +0200 (CEST)
On Thu, May 11, 2006 8:57 am, Silvan Gebhardt wrote:
> hi
> some idea: can you try if there is not only UDP allowed? TCP -> ssh
tunnel second idea: openvpn runs on UDP, give it a try. but you must use
the m0n0wall fork for that :)

hi !

yep i've thinked about a ssh tunnel but prefer to have ipsec connection
open instead of ssh one because my laptop are windows xp, mac os x.

Ipsec is found everywhere and openvpn need to add some extra configuration
/tool that i don't want.

and at last the openvpn fork of m0n0wall is a little old :((.

> Nicolas GORALSKI schrieb:
>

>>> Just tried the IP, does not have any affect.
>>>
>>> Here are some good step by steps.  Maybe compare the config for
Netgear equipment with the m0n0wall config to see if something clicks.
http://www.thegreenbow.com/vpn_gateway.html

>> Ok so i've got some clues :))
>>
>> i'm using a orange 3g/edge/gprs internet access.
>> They 've restricted the internet acces to users.
>>
>> They've validated that cisco vpn works on udp 500 but not other products.
>>
>> i've tried my vpn on a rtc access and everything works fine.
>> So i think that orange disallow esp.
>>
>> I'm looking for another solution (no pptp it's not allowed :)) )
perhaps ah instead of esp.

Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 11:28 AM

1.22. http://www.thegreenbow.com
made that mistake a couple of times.

Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 9:14 AM

monowall successfully but i need today to have a mobile ipsec access.

the vpn tunnel but i can't use it, i 've made some ping to the lan
interface of the monowall from my laptop ipsec client and nothing
reply.