[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Sea <seaeric at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Ulrik Lunddahl (PROconsult)" <ul at proconsult dot dk>
 Cc:  "Don Munyak" <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PIX vs. Monowall
 Date:  Thu, 11 May 2006 07:10:23 -0700
Thanks everyone!  I agree with all that your saying, I just needed some good
validation that I was thinking things through.

Has anyone found a good vendor for momwall appliance gear?  I am looking for
something like the soekris.  My cabinet is pretty much full and I don't need
anymore heat :)  I am located in the US/Pacific Northwest so US vendors are
my 1st choice.

Thanks,
Eric