[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  mtnbkr <waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PIX vs. Monowall
 Date:  Thu, 11 May 2006 11:29:42 -0400
I get my m0n0 hardware from the nice people at wisp-router.com

WRAP boards, small aluminum case (red, silver or black), P/S, CF card.
Shipped for about $200 USD.

I have about 10 of these in service now performing various functions
including site-to-site IPSec VPNs, PPTP mobile clients (I know, I know),
DSL firewall, cable firewall, captive portal etc. Most with 3rd ethernet
 port as DMZ. All working 100% since installation.

P.S. I just recently replaced one of my client's PIXs with this setup.

Bill