[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Don Munyak" <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  Sea <seaeric at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PIX vs. Monowall
 Date:  Thu, 11 May 2006 12:55:07 -0400
On 5/11/06, Sea <seaeric at gmail dot com> wrote:
> This is the tech specs from the Netgate box:
> {snip}

> How does that look in your experience??

Looks pretty much like the HW I purchased. Mine came preloaded with
ver 1.2b7, which still had wireless support with m0n0wall. 1.2b7 is a
beta version. You will want to download and install either 1.21 or
1.22. These are the stable versions...w/o wireless suport built-in.

If you plan on trying to get a wireless card, then just stick with 1.2b7

~Don