[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason [WeatherServer]" <Jason at Weatherserver dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Questions
 Date:  Thu, 11 May 2006 21:53:35 -0400
I'm likely about to answer myself but i'm going to ask anyways,

My ISP just gave me a /29 routed subnet  Now i've been able to setup my
going connections on 1 computer to use one of the IP's using advanced
outbound NAT.  It is that easy to route all incoming port connections from
one of those IP's to a computer on the network.

I know I can use OPT1 but I would rather not rewire my network to add OPT1.

Any input on this would be helpful.  I have 6 useable IP's

IP1 to Server1   incoming and outgoing
IP2 to Server2  incoming and outgoing
IP3 to Server3  incoming and outgoing

Am I making any sense?