[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] NAT and Routed IP's
 Date:  Thu, 11 May 2006 23:24:12 -0400
On 5/11/06, Mark Wass <mark dot wass at market dash analyst dot com> wrote:
> Hallelujah !!!
>
> This one was driving me nuts!
>
> Thanks Manuel and Chris for your help on this.
>
> What is the process from this point? Will you be releasing an update to
> m0n0wall to fix this?

I haven't seen a commit yet to fix it, but I'm sure it'll be fixed
soon.  I don't think this is significant enough to warrant a release.

In the mean time, I'd use the server NAT workaround Manuel described.
I'm not sure what the config entry will need to be.  I'd set up the
server NAT you need using a fake IP address, then backup the config,
replace the fake IP with your WAN IP, save your changes, restore the
config, and it should "just work".

-Chris