[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Junior Gillespie" <junior dot gillespie at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Proposal: Management suite for m0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 12 May 2006 11:42:45 -0500
Ok, have setup mailing list for Management Appications of m0n0wall.

manage dash dev at m0n0 dot paxetman dot com
http://lists.m0n0.paxetman.com/mailman/listinfo/manage-dev

manage at m0n0 dot paxetman dot com
http://lists.m0n0.paxetman.com/mailman/listinfo/manage

Will get to work on the BB, repository, groupware

Junior

On 5/12/06, Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org > wrote:

> From: "Junior Gillespie" < junior dot gillespie at gmail dot com>
>
> > If you or anyone else would be interested in contributing to the
> projects,
> > can open up a Projects page on my server, and we can get to work on the
> > features, design, and development of these solutions. I can setup a BB
> and
> > mailing list for these projects, and I imagine Manuel would list it as a
> > link at m0n0.ch/wall if we wanted him too.
>
> I too attempted to start something,  They "stuff happened" and I ran out
> of
> time. :-)  If you can set up a web page and list, I will be there.  I have
> few ideas as well, and a few others responded when I posted a call to
> arms.
>
>                         Lee

Thanks,

Junior