[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ramunas" <m0n0 at liongerimai dot lt>
 To:  "'Lee Sharp'" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall-dev] Re: [m0n0wall] Proposal: Management suite for m0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 12 May 2006 19:51:58 +0300
Hello.

A very good idea. I think m0n0 should have some tools for implementation of
some features it currently is missing.

I was up to implement day/time based firewall & traffic shaper rules. I've
posted two posts asking for help on how to make m0n0 reload respective
config.xml parts, but had no luck with getting any help.
I'm not a *unix or *BSD guru, but I code .NET for a living. The first test I
made was getting response from a m0n0 webGUI into my written win app. So I
suppose that my ideas could be implemented. The only places I stuck is
reading/understanding  php code.

That's just a little part of what Ole is/could be up to.

If you guys are planing to make something for windows platforms I'll be
there too.

Thanks and good luck