[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Grant Robinson" <jgrantr at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] RE: [m0n0wall-dev] Re: [m0n0wall] Proposal: Management suite for m0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 12 May 2006 11:32:23 -0600
On 5/12/06, Ramunas <m0n0 at liongerimai dot lt> wrote:
<snip>

> If you guys are planing to make something for windows platforms I'll be
> there too.

The real question is "Why write a Windows app for a FreeBSD based
firewall?"  I am not opposed to a gui, but it should be
cross-platform.  Also, the underlying tools should be built as a
library so that a console/text-based version could be built for people
who prefer command-line administration.

Just my $0.02.

--
Grant Robinson