[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brian McEntire" <brian dot mcentire at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Monowall comparison to Smoothwall Express?
 Date:  Sun, 14 May 2006 14:30:10 -0400
Thanks all for these responses! Gives me the confidence to give M0n0wall a
try in place of Smoothwall on my home LAN. Seems like it has everything I
need, dhcp being the main thing, (and I wasn't using squid or IDS anyway)
and no-one who has switched reported any major gotchas. Plus, it is already
working great at work, and if it works there, should be a snap for the home
network.

Thanks again,  Brian