[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "jan gestre" <m0n0wall dot list at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Mark Wass" <mark dot wass at market dash analyst dot com>, "MonoWall-General List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] monowall + asterisk@home setup questions
 Date:  Mon, 15 May 2006 22:04:49 +0800
On 5/15/06, Mark Wass <mark dot wass at market dash analyst dot com> wrote:

>  We have our asterisk successfully setup using SIP and IAX from within our
> private LAN 192.168.1.*
>
> We NAT ports 4569 for IAX, 5004-5086 for SIP and 10000-10500 for RTP
>
> Mark

please bare with me, another follow up newbie question, on the firewall:NAT
page

1. there are only two choices WAN and DMZ, what interface will i NAT?
2. currently i have three public ip that is Inbound NATed, two(2) for my
webservers and one(1) for my mailserver, what external address will i use?
3. is the public ip of the monowall?
4. do i need to define an address on the Server NAT page?

TIA