[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mark Schoonover <schoon at amgt dot com>
 To:  "'C. Andrew Zook'" <andrewzook at pdqlocks dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Routing all internet traffic through an IPSEC Tunn el?
 Date:  Mon, 15 May 2006 11:58:02 -0700
Andrew,

C. Andrew Zook wrote:
> Would setting the default gateway on the PC to the m0n0 on the other
> end of the tunnel do the trick?

	No it wouldn't. I think what you're asking for is turning off split
horizon. What that means is, any traffic not destinated for your lan on the
remote M0n0, gets sent out the default path - which in my case is the
internet. I think you'd have to config M0n0 with a manual routing table
entry so *.* goes through the tunnel.

	I'm really rusty on routing, so hopefully I've helped some - atleast
to get you started.

Mark