[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Walter PC <walterpc at mchsi dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN site to site loosing connection every hour
 Date:  Mon, 15 May 2006 14:08:03 -0500
Do you have a static IPs or DHCP for the WAN on either end?  if DHCP on
either side, Check the DHCP lease times.  If the DHCP lease is only set
to 1 hour - then every hour the tunnel will be broken as the m0n0 does a
renewal of IPs - I do Internet support for hotels and we see this type
of thing all the time when people are gaming online or VPN and when the
lease runs out, they get bounced and have to log back in - just
something to check.

Ken.